Crafter/Wraith still causing server crash?

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Crafter/Wraith still causing server crash?

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Didn't they remove them to fix it? Or i have a bad memory? Because it's still an on going issue.

Message 1 of 8 (264 Views)

Re: Crafter/Wraith still causing server crash?

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Ok i can confirm this is still a thing. GG Respawn, you never miss the chance to disappoint your player base.

Message 2 of 8 (247 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt Yes they removed it but it was only gone like 5 or 6 hours from what I can tell.
Message 3 of 8 (245 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor This is unacceptable. People are playing to reach their goals for this split and some people DELIBERATELY make the server crash using a glitch. A game breaking issue that should be fixed hours later at worst, not weeks later.

Message 4 of 8 (240 Views)

Hero
@Cro_Pittt Hmm are you console? Im not seeing this on pc lobbies. I been playing wraith a bit this split and craft often some bats or mags. Wondering if its console bug that is being carried over to pc lobbies due to crossplay. Sounds weird I know but cant say ive experienced it yet.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 8 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt Wait, so they removed something broken for 6 hours and put it back in ''fixed'' but still broken? Reminds me of ranked and audio issues. :P
Message 6 of 8 (235 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt Yeah I dont know. I dont play ranked much. I only knew of the glitch from watching Rogue and have not watched him in a few days so I'm not sure he is still seeing it.
Message 7 of 8 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@E9ine_AC I can assure you it's still there. I made a post yesterday about losing rp and getting abandon penalty  when servers crashes, well the reason for that it's this. I just watched a streamer play in predator lobbies and the server crashed like 4 times and every time he lost 120 rp and got 10 minute abandon penalty, just like his teammates.

@apostolateofDOOM Yeah, that's our beloved devs right? But remember it's a free game so don't complain! Tongue out

Message 8 of 8 (215 Views)