Re: Couple bugs..

by EA_David

Original Post

Couple bugs..

★★ Apprentice

Since the new event update i have ran into a few bugs i havnt seen before and thought i would mention them.

Today i took an enemy octanes jump pad to get the jump on them, we succeeded but afterwards for the rest of the match.. I would randomly hear(decently loud) the octane jump pad sound effect. Would happen here and there. Consistently. Seemed to happen the most when i would jump, would wait a few mins and happen again on a notmal jump.. Quite annoying.

Also the g7 scout challenge on the ps4 is broken. Completed many times but remains incomplete and no reward given. (my last challenge) being ocd it bugs me quite a bit lol.. Even tho i wouldnt ever use that horrible skin.. Please fix!

Message 1 of 5 (289 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same, I have been hearing Octane's pad after killing him and using his pad it continuously plays the sound.

Message 2 of 5 (276 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yep, its consistant to. Happens every match i use an enemy jumppad, afterwards the sound will annoyingly go off alot.
Message 3 of 5 (260 Views)

★★★ Expert

Thx for the heads up.

Ill be sure to avoid the jump pads when I play the new patch for the first time later today.

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

Community Manager

@Ghastlykronic420 The G7 skin is a weird one, can you grab a screenshot of your challenge tracker so we can see what it looks like?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (208 Views)