Country "Kosovo" is missing in Payment Section.

by htexx

Original Post

Country "Kosovo" is missing in Payment Section.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm going to include a few screenshots of the payment I've tried to process, I can't get it to work because Kosovo isn't listed in the Countries/Region list.

Wanted to buy the battle pass, is it possible to include the country in the list?
I've also tried every method available, they just don't work for me.

I also have a history of a recent purchase I tried to process but failed due to the issue above.

Message 1 of 5 (422 Views)

Re: Country "Kosovo" is missing in Payment Section.

@htexx Welcome to the forum. First can you please remove the screen shots from the post? If you click the three dots at the top right you'll be able to edit the post and remove the screen shots.They contain transaction numbers and other personal information that should not be posted publicly (the world can see this).

From there, you need to contact EA customer support and see if they can help you process the transaction. You can do that at the following link. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was basing my post on this thread right here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-Country-quot-Myanmar-quot-is-missing-in-Payment-sec...

He provided screenshots of his recent transactions and why he couldn't process his payment (Myanmar not included in the Country/Region list), which is why I included it here.

If it's a problem, I will contact EA support, doubt they will help me process the payment though, they need to add Kosovo to the Countries/Region list for it to work.

Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]

@htexxTry contacting Customer Support, if they can't process the payment for you. They will be able to inform their supervisors and elevate the need for a Kosovo payment option. It's really the fastest way to get the problem solved. So you can make some in game purchases.

If you need a way around it is there anyway you could purchase gift cards that you can redeem? Especially if you're on PS4 or Xbox, I'd think a gift card would be a fairly quick way to get some in game currency and circumvent the issue you're having?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@htexxI didn't know you can pay with countries, think that EA will give me the Lifeline heirloom for Germany?

But seriously now, i think you might be able to circumvent that problem for now by buying gift cards for whatever platform you're using. Try sites like MMOGA or amazon.

Message 5 of 5 (277 Views)