Re: Counter cheating

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

★ Guide

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/ <- This is how you report the cheaters Luckey  Standard smile 

luckeyanuari

Message 11 of 16 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yea just played against a guy whose name is [Removed - Admin.]

Message 12 of 16 (264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

i played against a guy called [Removed - Admin.]

Message 13 of 16 (248 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why even bother? EA clearly doesn't care. A buddy of mine was chatting with a cheater and he said he's been playing with cheats since season 3 without getting banned. So now he even had proof of the guy admitting to cheating, but even so, no ban. GG

Message 14 of 16 (185 Views)

★★★ Guide

While I agree that a functioning report-feature would be nice to see, that's no the solution.

Banning a cheater is only a temporary measure since they could be in-game with a new account in less than 5 minutes.

Banning can only take place after the cheating has been going on for a while, and the damage has already been done.

To rid the game of cheaters, they need to implement more verification requirements to make it harder and more of a hassle to create/verify new accounts.

Maybe force authentication with phone numbers.

Message 15 of 16 (156 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah but maybe then all the extra accounts will go away and EA will get the non-inflated player base count to show to their investors, and then they wont be happy...

Message 16 of 16 (138 Views)