Re: Couch co-op?

by Badeskum1

Original Post

★ Apprentice

you needed to push ONE button to change your search preferences from extended (two players +)exact (one player only).so streamers were too lazy to push ONE button that`s why Ea removed it 

Message 11 of 25 (905 Views)

Champion
@SalupaZag It had nothing to do with that and everything to do with the leaderboards. You may not take them seriously but they are created for a reason and for a solo player it can be seen as using 2 humans is an unfair advantage leaderboard wise.

And since in HUT lots of times rewards are tied to leaderboards they aren't gonna have that ability to get an unfair advantage of human power.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 25 (889 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Follisimo so basically because there's 2 people playing and they are able to stop the glitch goals that the streamers continuously try, and they are able to be more creative offensively (that's a true advantage,I agree with that) they just remove co-op completely??

What if they adjusted rank points? co-op players maybe get half the points for a W bc theres two of them? It's just totally disheartening that they take it out completely.
Message 13 of 25 (872 Views)

Champion
@Thunderjunk94 I'm not getting into the glitch goal talk because what I consider a glitch is truly something that shouldn't happen. I'm a 6s human person thru and thru. But the competitive scene is pretty tight with each other various gamechangers and some are. So people didn't like seeing a person making their ranking high using a friend who doesn't get any credit for it. So they said it was unfair and I guess they agreed and removed it at least from the results that happened.

I mean I wish HUT Esports was hardcore 2 player teams with 1 person locked as a goalie.

Message 14 of 25 (853 Views)

★ Apprentice

one player have rivals hut champions and yes they need another mode online seasons sounds logical ?not to me . Okey add online seasons remove leaderboard what's the issue ?any game against two players don`t count in stats or in leaderboard ?there are solutions ea just dont want to look for .because we are just asking for co-op game online mode against real people with our hut cards that's all. also any leaderboard were guy with 100-2 is lower  then guy with 500-2500 is crappy one

Message 15 of 25 (830 Views)

Champion
@SalupaZag They aren't gonna re-add Online Seasons because they want people playing the current HUT modes.
If any game with 2 players didn't count for stats or leaderboard then you'd see no reason for majority to even play if they were a 2's team.

Message 16 of 25 (815 Views)

★ Apprentice

you can choose how many opponents you want before game and waiting 5 minutes for game don`t sound that bad also cross platform is coming soon 

Message 17 of 25 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Personally I think they should steal FIFA coop in Rivals. And have the HUT champs either solo or coop where the points get split. The HUT online coop was awesome under online season. We built one team, we sent cash to one guy to buy packs and create a better team. Bring online coop back!

Message 18 of 25 (747 Views)

★★★★ Novice

any new info on HUT co-op?

Message 19 of 25 (635 Views)

Champion
@Thunderjunk94 Yeah it's not going to be a thing in anything that has leaderboards.

Message 20 of 25 (619 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help