Re: Cosmetic Loot After Level 100

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@SlivPTS I do like this game, but I’ve spent hundreds. I have the money to blow so I do it. That doesn’t mean I agree with their methods. I still have lots of items I’d like to have but I can’t get them even if I wanted to. Such as finishers. I have 1 legendary finisher for a character I don’t use. Their system is broken and favors them by far. There is no fairness to the cosmetics. I have had tons more free cosmetics in other games and spent far less money for the items I paid for. There is no defense to this system.
Message 21 of 33 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@IllsonicIll

can you list games?
But these games must be free 2 play. I was already arguing with one member about similar thing... He was comparing F2P game with 60 euro game + loot boxes + in-game shop, what was complete nonsense.

Message 22 of 33 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SlivPTS Fortnite for one.....
Message 23 of 33 (459 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SlivPTS I bought 3 season passes I believe....i have so many skins and stuff on that game and I play it far less than Apex. Have def spent far less money
Message 24 of 33 (457 Views)

★ Pro
@IllsonicIll
I am not playing Fortnite, so i have no idea.

Fortnite is now at Season 10?
I heard that in Fortnite new content comes out very frequently, so their pool of items must be much bigger.
Can you buy next Season Pass only with currency you earned by finishing current one? Like in Apex.

Message 25 of 33 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The question was: is there any free cosmetics after lvl 100

Your answer: you can get free cosmetics between 1-100.

That doesn't answer the question in the slightest. Your post said nothing about after 100

Message 26 of 33 (410 Views)

★★★ Guide
@IllsonicIll ...dude stop doing necromancer stuff
Message 27 of 33 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SlivPTS"Can you buy next Season Pass only with currency you earned by finishing current one? Like in Apex.", fortnite's bpass gives 1500 bucks which means you can buy another bpass and get a 20€ skin after 4 seasons whereas on apex, it takes 40 seasons (=10 YEARS) to get a skin

Message 28 of 33 (335 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert

Some games are definitely not as greedy as EA, just unlocked a skin, which looks pretty damn good, in this other game by doing simple challenges. Ok fine, I went back to Fortnite lol.

Apex aesthetics are simply impossible to acquire if you ain't dishing out money, apart from the ones that look like complete $hit most of the time lol 

Message 29 of 33 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Wraith-Seraphit seems like the only way to get free loot is to create new account. This is wierd and should be fixed. I am around 150lvl and cant even reach 400 crafting materials. For the comparison legendary scin costs 1200

Message 30 of 33 (282 Views)