Cosmetic Loot After Level 100

by Wraith-Seraph

Original Post

Highlighted

Cosmetic Loot After Level 100

★★★ Novice

I am struggling to find concise clear information. Has there been any statement of ability to earn free cosmetics post level 100? Not battle pass not level up apex packs. After level 100 when no more levels can be obtained.

Thanks!

Seraphoenix

Message 1 of 33 (15,862 Views)

Re: Cosmetic Loot After Level 100

★★ Guide

@Wraith-Seraph wrote:

I am struggling to find concise clear information. Has there been any statement of ability to earn free cosmetics post level 100? Not battle pass not level up apex packs. After level 100 when no more levels can be obtained.

Thanks!

Seraphoenix

Can I earn Apex Packs?

Yes, Apex Packs are often given as rewards for reaching a new Player Level. You can earn a total of 45 Apex Packs from Player Levels 1 – 100.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/about/frequently-asked-questions#q3

Message 2 of 33 (15,836 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ronson122 Excellent non-answer. OP already stated the exact info you are linking to.

They are wondering about post-level 100 drops.

Message 3 of 33 (15,832 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Everything I have seen and read on forums after 100 you do not unlock anymore free cosmetics you only unlock the red materials you can buy characters with

Message 4 of 33 (15,831 Views)

★★ Apprentice
After level 100 no more loot-boxes for free.
Message 5 of 33 (15,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@denandre89 wrote:

@ronson122 Excellent non-answer. OP already stated the exact info you are linking to.

They are wondering about post-level 100 drops.

The irony is 2 fold.You just replied with an Excellent "none" answer to a question with no answer.we cannot magicly give info that does not exist like magic unicorns!

And FYI there are others who do NOT know the above,hence why i post facts for them to see and not Unicorns....

There is NO abilitie to get free boxes post 100 that the public knows of "right now" which was what my post pointed out,if we knew more we would post it,so it was not a "none" answer,it was the only answer...

Message 6 of 33 (15,815 Views)

★★★ Guide

At OP, hopefully they add some way of acquiring cosmetic skins with time invested. I'm almost lvl 100 and I have not had a single legendary weapon skin, I have almost enough to purchase 1 with crafting materials.

45 packs for a 100 levels seems really dull in my opinion, there are plenty of topics complaining about "not receiving a pack after a certain lvl" when that's actually how it was designed, I think around lvl 60-70 it's a pack every 5 levels maybe? all to try and persuade people to spend real money on cosmetic items. 

100 lvls is too short a progression system.

Lack of rewards for the red legend tokens

Too stingy with the apex rewards for time invested.

Message 7 of 33 (15,794 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Source? @K1ller7-666 

Message 8 of 33 (15,778 Views)

★★★ Novice

@BoaFang7 wrote:

At OP, hopefully they add some way of acquiring cosmetic skins with time invested. I'm almost lvl 100 and I have not had a single legendary weapon skin, I have almost enough to purchase 1 with crafting materials.

45 packs for a 100 levels seems really dull in my opinion, there are plenty of topics complaining about "not receiving a pack after a certain lvl" when that's actually how it was designed, I think around lvl 60-70 it's a pack every 5 levels maybe? all to try and persuade people to spend real money on cosmetic items. 

100 lvls is too short a progression system.

Lack of rewards for the red legend tokens

Too stingy with the apex rewards for time invested.

That is what I am hoping for as well. and I think from 50- onwards theres a lot less packs "where I am now" I know its a game and they need to make money in the F2P model but of 1500+ cosmetic items I only have the ability to earn maybe 135 I think?

Even if its really slow I would just like a consistent way to earn either crafting material or more packs.

Message 9 of 33 (15,773 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lvl 20 something here and I have already have had over 3k Materials lol suck lvl 100’s

Message 10 of 33 (15,757 Views)