Copyright Question - TS2

by Primethion

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Copyright Question - TS2

★★★ Novice

Hello

I am very anxious about something. I'm Autistic and like abiding by every and all laws that are applied nationally and internationally.

One of the problems I face currently is I downloaded The Sims 2 from a website externally as Origin does not have it. Now, I know many people do this but this does not mean it is right for me to follow suit. 

I would like to keep playing The Sims 2 that I downloaded but I wish for your permission as EA is the copyright owner. 

Kindest Regards

Joshua S

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Copyright Question - TS2

Community Manager

Hey @Primethion illegally downloading an EA game from a third party site is something that is not allowed and is a breach of the EA Terms or Service as well as also possibly being a breach of the law in your country.

I would recommend that under no circumstances do you ever illegally download any game and under no circumstances would our team be able to grant you permission to illegally download an EA game.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

All Replies

Re: Copyright Question - TS2

Community Manager

Hey @Primethion illegally downloading an EA game from a third party site is something that is not allowed and is a breach of the EA Terms or Service as well as also possibly being a breach of the law in your country.

I would recommend that under no circumstances do you ever illegally download any game and under no circumstances would our team be able to grant you permission to illegally download an EA game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)