Re: Cops in the game

by SRGDHaskelyahooc

Original Post

Cops in the game

★★★ Newbie

You got to be kidding me not agin . We can't play with the police cars . You make a game where you add the police cars to the game . We can't play with them AGIN. You don't Listen to your fans . We would like to play with the cop cars .We pay over 60 Doller for this game we should be able to play with the cop cars . This has been several game now that you add cops but we have not been able to play with the cops cars . The crew filly came out with a police pack that you could drive the police cars . Thy sold a lot of them . This will be a game that will flop agin .I will be able to buy it cheep by Christmas . You don't Listen to your fan . Thy would like to be cops .  

Message 1 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't want to use cop cars. Also, just design your own with paint and vinyls.

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I'm more upset that they brought back the cops but made them way to damn hard to get away from. it's * dumb and almost regret getting the damn game

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SRGDHaskelyahooc wrote:

I'm more upset that they brought back the cops but made them way to damn hard to get away from. it's * dumb and almost regret getting the damn game

My copy was from Origin Premier, so it didn't cost me a penny, so i am good.

I agree that the cops are WAY too hard to get away from, i think they should be more squishy (ie. easier to take out) and should go roughly our car's speed, but the car they use needs to be more.......better the faster we can go, if we are able to go 200mph+, you shouldn't be seeing a crappy car that realistically would never be able to go that fast, even if the cops boosted it up with a turbo engine....its just silly.

Message 4 of 4 (208 Views)