Cop Takedown and Slow Mo camera moments

by MarvelousSkillz

Original Post

Cop Takedown and Slow Mo camera moments

★★★ Novice

I hope the Cop Takedowns from Payback make a return, and for people that dont like it can have an option to turn it off. 

Also would be nice if they brought back those slow motion cameras youd get on Most Wanted and Carbon whenever you caught big air or crashed through a road block. 

Message 1 of 20 (2,394 Views)

Re: Cop Takedown and Slow Mo camera moments

★★★★★ Newbie
@MarvelousSkillz I guess Cop Takedowns are already in the game, because I've seen something similar in their trailer. Also, it would be nice to reintroduce those slow motion cameras.
Message 2 of 20 (2,325 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I like to see camera slow motion return and 24 hour button in game 

Message 3 of 20 (2,141 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MarvelousSkillz cop take downs are not in the game there is no cut scene for it can take a cop car down but you only get a banner saying cop car crashed

only slow mo camera is when you take jumps and 3 star them it will go to slow mo and change angle

no road blocks to crash into and slow mo, roadblocks now are spike strip with concrete or wooden barrier they are not as frequent as most wanted either when you go through them no cut scene is displayed

game is not focused on crashes like black box games MW and carbon or undercover there is a health bar on your car ghosts want you to avoid collisions

graphic mod up nfs mw or carbon on PC is your only choice for this enjoyment
Message 4 of 20 (2,114 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Please please camera slow motion button some people like that 

Message 5 of 20 (2,075 Views)

★ Apprentice

agreed add speed and pursuit breakers if you dont like them simply dont use the pursiut breakers and dont use the speed breaker by not pressing the button to slow down time

Message 6 of 20 (2,047 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It very cool to takedown and drag race in the game and slow motion camera button to put on or off if the people it like to do it and 24 hour travel button as well

Message 7 of 20 (1,987 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bring back slow motion camera back and drag racing back like to do take down cops and other racers aswell too please or options buttons for that

Message 8 of 20 (1,890 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@LNG30000 Please bring back slow motion camera back as options buttons in game
Message 9 of 20 (1,789 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MarvelousSkillz the only thing I want them to return is pursuit breakers,the slow Mo camera that is on mw 2005 and carbon the takedown camera is stupid and I'm glad that they removed it from heat cause NFS ain't burnout and it never will be
Message 10 of 20 (1,753 Views)