Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cop Chases (Spike Strips & Notifications)

by OnlinePolice

Original Post

Cop Chases (Spike Strips & Notifications)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Spike Strips: Do tires inflate themselves again? I heard from somewhere they would. If yes that would be a bummer tbh. Makes the game too easy and spike strips completely useless.

EDIT/UPDATE: So apparently you need to buy some upgrade to make your tires inflatable. So there's having a choice to get a challenge...

Notifications: These need to be removed, another thing that makes evading spike strips and rhinos too easy.

Maybe it's because I'm a "hardcore" NFS MW player that loved hard cop chases (the harder the better) but when I saw people doing donuts in front of the cops at heat lvl 5 that it must be hard to get arrested. I hope you're tweaking the difficulty of these chases.

Any other opinions?

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Cop Chases (Spike Strips & Notifications)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@OnlinePolice

Absolutely fantastic points, and I completely agree. My first game was NFS Most Wanted 2005, so I can relate. Additionally, this game (at least in my opinion) became the gold standard for pursuits and gameplay. Obviously, the notifications for Rhinos and re-inflating tyres would annoy me, so their presence in Payback was disheartening.

Please see this topic for my own opinion, I doubt you'd like this either:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Damage-quot-Health-bar-quot-We-need-to-have-a-talk/td-p...

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Cop Chases (Spike Strips & Notifications)

★★★ Guide

@OnlinePolice wrote:

Spike Strips: Do tires inflate themselves again? I heard from somewhere they would. If yes that would be a bummer tbh. Makes the game too easy and spike strips completely useless.

EDIT/UPDATE: So apparently you need to buy some upgrade to make your tires inflatable. So there's having a choice to get a challenge...

Notifications: These need to be removed, another thing that makes evading spike strips and rhinos too easy.

Maybe it's because I'm a "hardcore" NFS MW player that loved hard cop chases (the harder the better) but when I saw people doing donuts in front of the cops at heat lvl 5 that it must be hard to get arrested. I hope you're tweaking the difficulty of these chases.

Any other opinions?

I agree, however the difficulty was toned down for the demo, maybe it will be different in the finished version?

Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help