Controversial Caustic Moment in Ranked

by ExpertEpic99

Original Post

Controversial Caustic Moment in Ranked

★★ Guide

This happened at the very tail-end of Season 5

Me, Octane and Crypto have just left Fragement for the final ring, and Crypto notifies us of some assailants hiding in one of those many two-doored trailers knocking about Worlds Edge.

We approach the trailer with me blocking one door and Octane blocking the other, i place some traps against the two doors just to be safe, Crypto EMP's all three of them and I throw my Gas Cloud into the trailer and its hook line and sinker, three cheap and extremely controversial kills.

One thing to remember is that they kicked in both doors, but they couldn't escape thanks to those traps I placed beforehand getting shot and activated.

Message 1 of 8 (468 Views)

Re: Controversial Caustic Moment in Ranked

@ExpertEpic99 You can squeeze out of the windows of those loafs of bread. Well lifeline can I don't know about Gibby'=p
Message 2 of 8 (436 Views)

Champion
@ExpertEpic99 You say controversial.......I say FUN!
Message 3 of 8 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ExpertEpic99they got what they deserved for hiding inside of there. There's no reason they should've just allowed you and your team to do whatever y'all wanted.

Message 4 of 8 (405 Views)

@hayhor Yeah I’ve spent many rounds standing on doors inside of bunker. You’d think after seeing 6 death boxes they’d stop coming into the room.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 8 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ExpertEpic99 Where is the video ???

Message 6 of 8 (390 Views)

Champion
@ExpertEpic99 Yes where is the video?
Message 7 of 8 (359 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ExpertEpic99 Nothing controversial. You did not use any cheats or exploits. Blocking the doors and gassing people is in the S3 trailer if i remember correctly. You just did the smart thing. Honestly if they would revert Caustics changes, nerf his camping and buff his ability to counter camping i would be happy and excited. Not to mention he'd bust the camp meta.
Message 8 of 8 (333 Views)