Controller support/ wheel support for NFS HEAT

by Stan-Tech92

Original Post

Re: Controller support/ wheel support for NFS HEAT

★★★★★ Newbie

was thinking of picking this up on humble sale but with no wheel support forget it. bought GRID instead

Message 11 of 36 (2,671 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Got out the allen wrench to swap out my Logi G920 Xbox wheel for my G29 PS4 wheel so I could play some Heat with a wheel...only to load up the game and find that it didn't do * when I played. Googled and found this. W.T.F.??? How does any NFS game NOT have wheel support??? It's outrageous...ludicrous...unacceptable!!

Add wheel support to next patch for cryin' out loud.

Message 12 of 36 (2,554 Views)

★★ Guide
@vice350z Hope you learned your lesson to never buy a product without doing research first.... or ... looking at the case to see what's supported or ISN'T.
Or more importantly, don't buy anything from EA until 6 months have gone by, it's gone on sale 3 times, and MAYBE had enough patches to fix some of the more major game bugs
Message 13 of 36 (2,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed, couple years ago these POSERS did the same thing and I got burned then. Bought the game and never played it. Year after year I did the research before buying, but this year I dropped my guard and bought it. As soon as it wouldn't support my wheel I turned it off. Never again will I get burned....Pissed....Pissed and Pissed off that NFS can't do a basic thing like wheel support for a racing game. Sure better be a patch coming soon....RRRRRRRRRR

Message 14 of 36 (2,500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Popszlee I don't know about XBox but on PC is fine. Like 90% as good as in NFS The Run or Dirt Rally 4.
Message 15 of 36 (2,460 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm so gutted NFS Heat has no wheel support. Was the game I asked my bro to get me for Christmas and when I got home to play I was devistated. I can't even return it so I'm refusing to play it even though EA already have the money so I know they don't care. It seem to be a running theme with EA and every game they release, its always something they do to annoy their customers. Sucks that one of the biggest game companies in the world hate their customers so much.

Message 16 of 36 (2,325 Views)

★★ Novice
@sirbadchild Can you guys give us a way to use the weel on ps4? I have the g29
Message 17 of 36 (2,220 Views)

★ Novice

It astounds me that EA continues to release racing games without wheel support. Furthermore the remastering of Burnout Paradise doesn’t have wheel support yet the original version does. If you don’t have split screen and/or wheel support you are a failure. 

Message 18 of 36 (2,183 Views)

★★ Novice

It's such a joke. Even though they said it wont have wheel support at Launch why can't they just give us a straight awnser and confirm they plan to add it. Not like it's some super secret thing no ones done before it's simple wheel support. Again over the years it fair to say EA really don't care about their customers and to be so cryptic over something like this is childish and pathetic imo

Message 19 of 36 (2,165 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This game doesn't even support the Microsoft gamepad or the Logitech dual action...yes, those" most used arround the world" 20 years old gamepads that are compatible with 99.9% of the games in the world...  are not even supported by this game...This is just a joke.  It's "la Bérézina" in the game

Message 20 of 36 (2,109 Views)