Re: Control is becoming a disaster now

by KelRiever

Original Post

Control is becoming a disaster now

★★★★★ Guide

I really love this game mode, but it is becoming unplayable, the amount of quitters and SBMM is killing this mode, but quitters mostly

Apex Legends Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 17.04.01.61.png

Apex Legends Screenshot 2022.02.20 - 17.15.27.81.png

I think just a penalty it self won't do it here, I would suggest that the system should detect if 20% of the enemy team or ally team members left give them a faster point increase if 50% left double it

Second, tone the SBMM down, now it's just either your team is getting spawn guarded or your team spawn guards

Message 1 of 4 (400 Views)

★★★ Novice

Personally I haven't had this issue more than maybe a few times 

Message 2 of 4 (385 Views)

Champion
@Callmepro314 Same for me.
Message 3 of 4 (372 Views)

★★★ Expert

Quitters really hasn't been an issue as far as I've seen.  There are quite a number of games I've experienced winning with a quitter on our side, fyi.  Mostly it depends on the quality and strategy of who's playing.

Like in Storm Point, when you get a cluster of people just running around the rotating center device, whatever that is, just fighting and one team never turning point B or at least cutting off the enemy base.  And, speaking of that, when people all go cut off the enemy's close base when a simple concentrated push to B is what is needed.

You can't expect a pug match to have much strategy, or better said the team with the better strategy not only rightly wins, but often will bury the enemy team.  Quitters or not.  People also don't like to lose, and sometimes realize the situation cannot be saved but that's usually after the game is really long over.

Already you can cause a faster loss on the opponent team with a Lockout.  I personally think that is sufficient.  Until then, you should be trying to win.  It is another game mode where one player can make a world of difference if you do play, and you do play right.

Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)