Control Mode (Weird Spawn Location)

by FaIIenAngeI777

Original Post

Control Mode (Weird Spawn Location)

★★ Expert

Idk I decided to switch over to Crypto since I havn't tried him in control mode that much and then it spawned me inside of one of the building's post thingys I don't know what to call them I guess the square pillar thingys

Message 1 of 7 (247 Views)

Re: Control Mode (Weird Spawn Location)

[ Edited ]

Well, I've seen some weird spawns in control, but that takes the cake.  I have seen a number of people stuck in the map from coming out of a death totem that was placed next to a container, and from being underneath a trident on Hammond point A/C.  But this is first I've heard of getting trapped in the map upon spawn.  Good thing they give us a grenade - dropping armor and nading one's self is the only fix I know, since there is no re-deploy option.

Of course, everyone's favorite control spawn is on the ledge at Siphon, one tiny step from the lava.  Luckily the lava is a mere annoyance, since shields regen so quickly and there is a zip right there to get back up.

Message 2 of 7 (240 Views)

★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 On PS at least, there is a despawn option in Control. Use it now and then when getting chased by some cringe Valk player.
Message 3 of 7 (212 Views)

@CCbathwater TIL! I had looked for it and didn't find it.
Message 4 of 7 (205 Views)

Champion
@CCbathwater Yeah it has been there the whole time I believe because I used it to get out of a box on barometer.
Message 5 of 7 (202 Views)

Champion
@pandareno1999 I show you how to do it at the end.......

https://youtu.be/8S6ieHAXNuE
Message 6 of 7 (196 Views)

I can't believe I never noticed that!

Message 7 of 7 (190 Views)