Re: Constant Code Leaf errors since recent update on PS4?

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Constant Code Leaf errors since recent update on PS4?

★★ Guide

What did you do? We've been getting code leaf errors for weeks, you launch an update that makes it even worse? Absolutely ridiculous, coming from a AAA developer. I've been a long time fan of Respawn, have a lot of respect for devs, but this is unacceptable and you're dragging your great name through the gutter.

There is nothing wrong with my connection, have an A for bufferbloat on DSLreports, open NAT type, congestion control on my router, using an ethernet cable.

Get on top of the server issues, hire some extra help because it's clearly needed. I've put a lot of money into this game, the constant server issues feel like a slap in the face.

Message 1 of 5 (213 Views)

Community Manager

@Neil_Enbob 

Please see the following link for info on code:leaf ->

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/cciyx6/712_respawn_checkin/

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (181 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_Barry Aware of the patch notes, but I have to agree with the OG post, tried to play yesterday, and this is not in my nature, but shut the Xbox down after so many Code Leaf, unbearable.
Message 3 of 5 (178 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The code leaf has got frustrating now. It's once every couple of games at least.

Not tried Apex since the patch yesterday though.

Message 4 of 5 (171 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 I done the same pal, the game is near unplayable on console at the moment.
Message 5 of 5 (151 Views)