Console life.

by NACHONOV0

Original Post

Console life.

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is exactly what you get on console.

Drop, loot, tannoy announces new kill leader which is Wraith/octane with wingman of course. 

Loot, fight the kill leader. Check kill leaders social feed, finds apex clips, clips are him/her mashing players with R99/volt/wingman no attachments and no recoil. 

When does the strike pack issue get addressed properly. Altering play in a way the human hand cannot should be something that's a priority. 

Nowadays I play and if keep seeing 1 player every 5 seconds on the feed I just back out. 

Not fair ESPECIALLY on the crowd that are spending cash on this game. Shoulda been something for tackling this SEASONS AGO!!!!

Message 1 of 10 (434 Views)

Re: Console life.

★★★★★ Apprentice
@NACHONOV0 I know some people do use strike packs but you do know with practice you can laser beam enemies too right? I can laser someone with a R99 and a flatline from a long distance. Medium range easy one clip. I use a scuf. Like I said there are cheaters but there are also people who have mastered their craft
Message 2 of 10 (424 Views)

As I understand it, the problem is that most of what strike packs, etc. do is basically undetectable.

Message 3 of 10 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@pandareno1999  You can detect macro use with software that predicts inputs with no deviation from movement or timing though right? It's been used in mmorpgs to ban bots for a while now.

I dont claim to be an expert in such things but surely similar software could be used In FPS games? 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 10 (355 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Ah the days of using auto-clickers on Runescape xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 10 (334 Views)

Champion

@GH0STEDbyME  bruh how you be high alching for so long?

Well....

Message 6 of 10 (328 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Woodcutting was the one xD Just wanted those skill capes T_T

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 10 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@pandareno1999  You can detect macro use with software that predicts inputs with no deviation from movement or timing though right? It's been used in mmorpgs to ban bots for a while now.

I dont claim to be an expert in such things but surely similar software could be used In FPS games? 

I'm going to admit first off that I've only researched this a bit.  It would seem that recoil control mods are undetectable.  It's far different from aimbot, there is still plenty of natural reticle movement because it's still being controlled overall by a player with a thumb stick.  As I understand it, recoill mods are somewhat crude.  It's not like you press the "R-301" button and the thumb stick 1-clips enemies for you.  It just makes it much, much easier to do what an accomplished player can already do.

Mods like rapid single fire, jitter clicking, etc. should be detectable.  Researching this topic has been very difficult,  just like trying to find out real information on anything else shady on the internet.  You get lots of hits but most of the results are dubious.

Message 8 of 10 (273 Views)

Champion

@pandareno1999 Hmmmm, you would think that if it is perfectly controlling recoil on every use that it would be detectable,as that's still a repetitive input done in exactly the same way for most guns due to recoil patterns. There will always be some deviation when performed by humans as we're not machines.

*shrugs* hopefully somebody much smarter than me comes up with a solution because it really does suck.

Message 9 of 10 (261 Views)

Like I said, I've got only a minimum of time spent looking into the issue.  So far my results indicate what I suggested.

Message 10 of 10 (245 Views)