Re: Console Aim Assist Should Be The Same As PC, When Joining PC Servers.

by Anonymous

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-Q wrote:
I’ve yet to see the setting where you can lower it... As I’m not gonna be on Apex for a while can you tell me where this setting is located?

You have to enable ALC to get to it.

@maximas1986 Recently made a post about their experience with switching to .4 AA.

Message 21 of 34 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ILostT0Loba & @pandareno1999 yup, know where it is... why do they change stuff when I don’t dabble in such things!

I made an extensive post a while back for ALC and this wasn’t there yet... now that I’m using the default system they do this >.> life is unfair.

Didn’t see that Max made a thread about this... tbf I never read anything max says cause he’s mean to me 😈 >: p
Message 22 of 34 (326 Views)

★★★★ Expert

oh , i will show you how mean I am 

today 1v1 in firing range, I could use a moving training dummy :P

and yes you can access the new option in ALC , it's nice actually, and as I said it doesn't feel very different from the default option but it can really improve your aim.

I use PC mode in pubs and default in ranked, I used to turn off aim assist completely for a couple of days then turn back on but this new option is way better  

Message 23 of 34 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 You can 1v1 yourself! Be your own dummy! I’m not playing until wednesday if I see that the tracker rewards are anything to go for 😈

We shall see how good it is... actually since when was this cause I didn’t see it in patch notes... then again I usually don’t read all of it... 80-90% I usually do...

But now I have to work with my souped up ALC settings again when I’m just about settled in the default settings >.>
Message 24 of 34 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Qyeah, they are doing a lot of things without announcing.
same what they did with bang air strike audio effect

Message 25 of 34 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Thats true...
Message 26 of 34 (281 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q "I’m not playing until wednesday if I see that the tracker rewards are anything to go for 😈"

As in what?

@maximas1986 The bang air strike audio effect is annoying af. I wish they'd stop doing stuff like this. Apex Audio is janky at the best of times without them adding extra stuff that's unnecessarily loud.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 27 of 34 (253 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q What happens on wednesday?
Message 28 of 34 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor & @GH0STEDbyME The event tracker has new rewards for 3 weeks right. Every tuesday the new rewards will be online. If they’re good, I’ll play, if not, I don’t.

Get with the program you consolers!
Message 29 of 34 (225 Views)

Anonymous

this has nothing to do with Mnk ..but Controllers on PC and Console has a massive difference  ..there is no aim assist on a Mouse 

Message 30 of 34 (216 Views)