Conquest/Breakthrough

by Destreik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conquest/Breakthrough

★ Novice

Anyone else notice people on your team are helping out the other team, not play objectives etc.? 

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquest/Breakthrough

A lot of players don't seem to want to PTFO these days; it's recommended to join a reputable platoon and play games with large groups of friends to get the best experience you can.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Destreik

What do you mean exactly.?
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (359 Views)

A lot of players don't seem to want to PTFO these days; it's recommended to join a reputable platoon and play games with large groups of friends to get the best experience you can.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 4 (355 Views)

★ Novice

I started noticing that other squad members including your own would follow you around but not shoot the other team , destroy tanks etc. Instead it was like they were telling the other team were you were. I'd get shot through grass that you can't see through, in the head with a gun that doesn't one shot like a pistol, or an smg, and I'd have 100% health. Also there were times the kill cam would show the enemy was below me but somehow killed me with a shot that could bend corners or go through cover. Teammates would blow up vehicles or take the tank and plane spawns and do nothing to aid the team. 

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)