Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Congratulations

by Tulukaruq907

Original Post

Congratulations

★★★★ Novice

You have succeeded in making it appear that Bungie has state of the art infrastructure. 

I was tired of disconnects and lag. I was really looking forward to playing Anthem. This is the worst I have ever tried to play. The game is unplayable in its current state. 

It doesn’t matter what you did to change the drop rate because I get kicked at the end of every exposition and don’t actually get to keep anything I picked up. 

Great job guys. 

Message 1 of 8 (229 Views)

Re: Congratulations

★★★★ Novice

u wanna try something?

try changing ur dns to the ones from google and then pull the electricity cable out of the modem for about 30sec.

put it back in and try again.

it worked for me, the resetting modem part is key or ull keep the same dns.

let me know how it goes

Message 2 of 8 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you dont know how let me know im willing to help out to see if its works.

i had the same thing dc/crash every single mission atleast once

Message 3 of 8 (190 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Tulukaruq907 wrote:

You have succeeded in making it appear that Bungie has state of the art infrastructure. 

I was tired of disconnects and lag. I was really looking forward to playing Anthem. This is the worst I have ever tried to play. The game is unplayable in its current state. 

It doesn’t matter what you did to change the drop rate because I get kicked at the end of every exposition and don’t actually get to keep anything I picked up. 

Great job guys. 

Agreed.

Message 4 of 8 (160 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I honestly don’t have any idea what that means. I have unplugged the modem but it didn’t have any effect. I don’t know about changing DNS. 

I appreciate you taking the time to offer advice. 

It seems to me that we shouldn’t have to tinker around with settings outside of a game in order to get a game to work. We should be at a point where if you have a decent connection you should be able to stay connected. I just don’t understand how games can be published where this doesn’t work. 

Message 5 of 8 (141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if u got time in bout 15ish minutes i can try to explain if u want, what platform u playing pc or console?

Message 6 of 8 (134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playing on PS4

Message 7 of 8 (104 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
changing DNS hardly seems like any solution to help...

That is going to help (in some cases) response when looking up websites. In this case, the client knows the server infrastructure and isn't using DNS to find the IPs.

This will do nothing.
Message 8 of 8 (95 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help