Congratulation for the great work!

by Kapucinus

Original Post

Congratulation for the great work!

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously, congrats Firemonkeys! The latest patch is really awesome!

First of all you made the MENU sluggish! I didn't see a game since some godforsaken title on PS1 where the menu was lagging and the core game was smooth running. Thumbs up for the retro feeling!

Second, thanks for fixing an annoying bug and making it a feature! Before the last two patches the game only froze once of every 3 BBR races and once of every 5 event races. Now it freezes during every second BRR race, every third event race, in any menu, in any race, you name it! Granted you couldn't fix it but at least you made it consistently appear everywhere! Great work Wink

And thid but not last, thanks for saving me from the stress of the events! With all the freezing up and losing tickets (did you know you lose one even if the game freezes while LOADING the event???) I have not the slightest chance of completing any of them. At least now I don't have to spend my time checking in the game every time to progress.

By the way, I have the game installed on three devices, a tablet and two smartphones, all of them produces these new features, so bugreport: They all work just fine! Keep up the good work Wink

Message 1 of 3 (455 Views)

Re: Congratulation for the great work!

★★★★ Apprentice

Absolutely amazing! The improved bugs do work! Are you looking over my shoulder? And I was beginning to think it was just me.

Total agreement with all items mentioned above.

Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)

Re: Congratulation for the great work!

★★★ Guide
Very strange that does not happen on all devices.
In my S8 Plus, I can play 30 races without any bugs or bugs.
Fluid menu even after hours of use.
I do not understand why on other devices the game creates too many problems.
Message 3 of 3 (395 Views)