Re: Confused.... + mini rant.

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Confused.... + mini rant.

★★★★ Pro

So while playing this abysmal ranked mode something happened. I was revived by a teammate and scurried quickly to find what ever horrible loot would greet me. I came across an unopened supply container. No sooner than it opening was gunned down. Looked at the damage report and it showed 3 hits by a Hemlock causing 132 damage. How? Just how?

Also this game really tries ones patience. Like the ever ongoing connection issue. I get it. New season. But let's all be real. This happens through out the whole season. EVERY SEASON. It's been a year. A year. Plus we still beta test this game with "surprise" ltm mechanics. I never seen a product that leans so heavy on their consumers to figure out the work for them and still can't get that done a quarter of the time.

Laggy gameplay. Like sandpaper not butter. Laggy inputs. Inadequate audio. Lag is the cancer of FPS and this one hasn't even started treatment. By this rate it's classified as a stage 4. Just wondering when the focus will shift sometime from cosmetics and balancing to connection. But I suppose that would have to mean someone actually cares about it.

Message 1 of 9 (464 Views)

★★ Guide
@ColdHours Im starting to experience the no hit register and audio problems also a buzzing sound idk wtf that is
Message 2 of 9 (445 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@ILikeGlueHmm  Same here. Buzzing sometimes. Audio being absent from footsteps, doors, environment. Delayed audio. Delayed inputs. Inputs not even registering. Bullets not registering. Frame skips. Etc..  (sigh)

Message 3 of 9 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ColdHours Yeah, I am getting prediction error every 15 sec and my game does these mini freezes. It's so annoying. On the bright side, hit reg is fixed now and that buzzing sound is under investigation. And for servers, they just want to mooch off money from the players and don't give a * about fixing them. Gg Respawn!
Message 4 of 9 (377 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The priorities are as such.  Cosmetics > LTM's > Balancing > Servers.

Message 5 of 9 (370 Views)

★★★★ Pro

They should maybe try flipping that sequence around to see what happens.

Message 6 of 9 (368 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Do you guys get the mini freeze before you die? Like I'll encounter an enemy, go to turn around and my game suddenly freezes then I'm dead like wtf lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 9 (303 Views)

★★★ Expert

Don't forget the super slow motion games, the rubber banding, and the obscene amount of teleporting Andy's right now.

Must be in-game teasers for the next legend, Timewarp! 

Message 8 of 9 (276 Views)

Champion
@Wingmannedbro I've only ever had one super slow motion game thank god but if it wasn't for a random squeaker in my squad I wouldn't have known what was going on.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 9 (219 Views)