Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Concern for interceptor

by Shaddoll23

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Dude they DODGE from everything. Doesnt you able to dodge all ranged attacks in this game? Actually heavy Javelins suck because they walk very slow and everything hits them. Also they have invisibilty skill.
Message 61 of 71 (108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I know 1 masterwork item interceptor gets and the developer said that it revolves around the interceptor receiving a 40% heal each time he kills a mob (thats if im remembering it right). Also cant wait to see the pilot skilltree

Message 62 of 71 (104 Views)

★★★★ Guide
It has a 3 step dodge but I wish they would let it continuously dodge. The couple second delay really messes it up. Also no invincibility on dodge frames makes melee imposible for boss fights.

Where is this invisibility skill? I have seen nothing on it and it wasn’t in demo
Message 63 of 71 (94 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm really not too concerned with Interceptor's endgame viability. I thoroughly enjoyed every second I spent playing with it and it fits my play style perfectly. I'll make damn sure people want me in their team.

Message 64 of 71 (88 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Shaddoll23 I think he is talking about the interceptors ult
Message 65 of 71 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
I’m confused it doesn’t have invisibility
Message 66 of 71 (73 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think he ment to say invincible, as in you cant die while in ult. Which would be pointless to state since thats how it is for all the javlins..or he ment that comment about stealth idk lol

Message 67 of 71 (70 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Oh yeah he was talking about stealth. I have seen nothing about interceptor having invisibility though
Message 68 of 71 (68 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Shaddoll23 wrote:
Oh yeah he was talking about stealth. I have seen nothing about interceptor having invisibility though

When unlocking it, it says it has stealth capabilities.

One of the module was disabled during the demo, so I suspect we've only seen the top of the iceberg with the interceptor Standard smile

Message 69 of 71 (56 Views)

★ Guide

This is just getting ridiculous.

No matter what ppl saying to TS, he just goes: "nope, still convinced in my mind that interceptor weakest javelin"...

Message 70 of 71 (50 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help