Computer that will run the sims 4

by eeweaver06

Original Post

Computer that will run the sims 4

★★★★★ Newbie

Will the HP Pavilion Gaming laptop be good enough to play the sims 4 and all the packs on it, I am looking to get a new cheaper computer because my old iMac isn’t good enough it’s from 2010, any help or advice appreciated! 

Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Computer that will run the sims 4

Community Manager

Hey @eeweaver06 you can find the specs required to run The Sims 4 here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4

You should be able to compare them to the specs of the laptop you are looking at.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Computer that will run the sims 4

@eeweaver06  There are several different configurations for the HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop just from this year, and plenty of older models still available, so it's difficult to say how well the one you're looking at would run Sims 4.  Feel free to link it if you want an opinion.

Or, if you prefer, you can post your budget and country, and I'd be happy to make a few suggestions.

Don't pay any attention to the recommended hardware on EA's official product pages.  At best, those are the requirements for running the base game and the one pack referenced, not all or most packs together.  Each pack adds to the overall load on a computer's hardware, and the newer expansion packs add quite a lot.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)