Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Components.... Am i having a vision impairment?

by Affelainen

Original Post

Components.... Am i having a vision impairment?

★★★ Guide

what the.... Legendary and masterwork components now have the same armor and shield values, and they are not good, all my lego components for storm now give 100 armor and 190 shield and so does the masterworks.... what? is it just me or everyone? whats the point of legos if they dont give more armor shield... we all knew powerscore mattered but now its totally obvious since its the only thing that differs from MW and Legendary....

what?

hmmm 

Message 1 of 5 (190 Views)

Re: Components.... Am i having a vision impairment?

★★★★ Novice

I think this is a visual bug. Same goes for weapon damage. I kind of saw that I die faster, not sure if it's related to the armor values from inscriptions..

Message 2 of 5 (137 Views)

★★★ Guide

well i tested, some inscriptions arent working so i guess thats why you die easier.

Message 3 of 5 (120 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Universal component have 25 on both, ranger have 145 haha
Message 4 of 5 (106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just started play GM today after 1.10 and I got 3 MW components so far for Colossus and they have about a quarter of the armor and shield as my epics. Is that how it has been before newest patch? My epics we're around 2700-3000 armor and my MWs are all 730 armor.

Message 5 of 5 (95 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help