Re: Completing sticker book

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Completing sticker book

★ Expert

If you are close to finishing it like me (5 missing stickers) then you should know that you should figure out which of the legendary hats you are missing and stop buying the scrumptious and infinite items that pop up from Rux unless you have unlimited money.  All that happens is you buy them and the sticker book volume increases but you are still missing 5.  I played this twisted mind game for a couple of months without noticing.  Now I'm saving money for the last 5 legendary hats.

Message 1 of 9 (1,095 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
If you level up the twilight chomper (to "master") you will receive the missing "stickers " automatically.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,016 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I still need at least 2 community challenge special hats (the Citron doghouse and Foot Soldier foam pointing finger). I've done them all, so haven't missed any of those, we just haven't had enough of the challenges give us special items as opposed to legendaries (obviously this recent one was to give people the chance to unlock the twilight chomper).

Message 2 of 9 (1,074 Views)

The update added 8 more stickers to my total.  That's after I earned twilight.  I was previously missing one sticker (banana bunker) but suddenly I was short nine.  All the new stickers are on the plant side, but my sticker book does not have an empty slot anywhere.

To add to the mystery, last night I noticed that the differential had gone down by two, even though I had not gained any stickers.  So now I'm only short banana bunker plus six unknown plant stickers.

Message 3 of 9 (1,065 Views)

★ Expert
Damn, just noticed my total missing went up too.
Message 4 of 9 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yeah, the moving target is frustrating. So close and yet so far!

Message 5 of 9 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Novice
If you level up the twilight chomper (to "master") you will receive the missing "stickers " automatically.
Message 6 of 9 (1,017 Views)

Thanks, @BillydieBumse .  I had a sneaking intuition about that.  Unintended oversight, no doubt.

Message 7 of 9 (995 Views)

★★★ Guide

8,628/8628 is what my sticker book says.

Message 8 of 9 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've got the eight mystery stickers figured out.  @BillydieBumse was correct on tying it to twilight chomper.  The eight stickers come one by one as you unlock the character upgrades.  Surely this must have been some unexpected quirk of the latest update.  Either that, or we gain stickers in our book when all characters get their upgrades and just never noticed.

Message 9 of 9 (886 Views)