Completed BP.

by pastaclown

Original Post

Completed BP.

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

From 10:30 PM until 3:40 AM, I grinded out the last 5 BP levels that I needed, and I am finally complete. I went through 5-ish hours of nonstop bull-s to never needing to touch this awful game until MAYBE next season, and hopefully never again. 

Constant underperforming servers, countless hit-reg errors, multiple lost fights due to no audio, many toxic / garbage teammates, and finally I'm free of Apex. Free of the pointless avoidable nonsense that could've been avoided with a solos mode, free of a game that hasn't been polished in nigh two years, free of crappy management and predatory monetization. Finally! I'm free baby! This calls for celebration, and by God I'm drinking until my liver gives out because I need it. 

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Completed BP.

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown I am almost 110... I’ve only been doing dailies since 100... Today had 2 fun games tho... we drop with 4/5 teams or so... my Master & 20 bomb teammates murder and murder while I revive and do assistance... later on in top 5 I do the murdering and they assist... we got taken out, but it was fun as most times we were fighting 2/3 teams at once...

Next game I murdered with 1 teammate while 1 did almost nothing and died... we revive him... top 3... we’re right in the middle. I shoot... downed in 1 sec xD. Eventually we still win... Stats show the first killed guy did almost nothing xD. Was beautiful
Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)