Complete Sticker book by GermanShu

by asukojo

Original Post

Complete Sticker book by GermanShu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Germanshu show video of complete sticker book :

Wondering which pieces you think is awesome and which piece might be missing ?

1. Plants : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=AHXu9mK1zU8

2. Zombies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlsjLa20AGg&t=24s

I know some of you trying to get reach this final milestone. Hopefully the new sticker book improve that painful experience.

Below are the ones that I found interesting.

Message 1 of 8 (2,514 Views)

Re: Complete Sticker book by GermanShu

★★★★★ Guide

I wish i seen this post before i decided to blow all of my coins on the infinity packs today. I was actually looking to see if anyone made a post online or the wiki with all of the cosmetics but didn't find one so thanks for sharing this. I wanted to know if there were any infinite organics for the sunflower so i could have her in full infinity gear

Message 2 of 8 (2,485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here are new abilities that Rux hasn't sell it yet.

There's a new Rose ability that GermanShu hasn't demonstrated yet. He just discovered today so he might release new video soon.

Which of these abilities you're looking forward ? For me Dark Garlic Drone, and Multi Chuck shot.

Message 3 of 8 (2,476 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Wait just a minute... Goalie Mask for Rose? That's a Friday The 13th Mask worn by Jason Voorhees in the movies. Funny enough, this month - October - happens to have a Friday fall on the 13th. It's a weird fact, and it doesn't happen that often in the month of October.

As for the remaining abilities, now with their description describing how they work, I'd lean closely to the Multi-Shuck, Psychedelic Goat and Future Parrot Pal.

Message 4 of 8 (2,470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We need more of this stuff released! Especially any sunflower legendary hats!

Message 5 of 8 (2,444 Views)

★★ Novice
I seen in your video there are some stickers not marked in the sticker book how did u get then like on the scientist u have the hat for the pvz hero scientist and some special stickers also. Did u get them from Rux
Message 6 of 8 (2,246 Views)

Champion (Retired)
He used data mining to retrieve these items. Meaning he went into the files of the game and extracted them. This is not something that can be done by your everyday gamer. Not all items are available yet. So don’t blow all your coins.
Message 7 of 8 (2,221 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gizmo7880 wrote:
I seen in your video there are some stickers not marked in the sticker book how did u get then like on the scientist u have the hat for the pvz hero scientist and some special stickers also. Did u get them from Rux

The "special" items (those that are blue with a gem on the edges) are not counted in the total of the sticker book and do not appear until you get it, but when you get one they are added to the general total and your total is obtained.

For example, if I have 5000 of 7000 items and I get a special sticker then you would have 5001 of 7001

I hope to solve your doubt.

Message 8 of 8 (2,211 Views)