Re: Complaining about Wraith hitbox

by Werawulfaz

Original Post

★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper Still one of the smallest hitbox lol, people have been playing bigger hitbox legends for two years and nobody said a word. I am talking about medium size legends like Bangalore.
Message 11 of 45 (473 Views)

@ILostT0Loba the most played legends in Season 7 were Wraith, Bloodhound, Horizon, Octane, and Lifeline – in that order. I don't see any large hitboxes there, so I guess the tiny amount of players that play the larger hitboxes enjoy doing so. Bangalore ain't on that list Tongue out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 12 of 45 (469 Views)

★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper Bangalore has larger hitbox than Wraith lol. That's what I meant actually. After this increase, she has almost the same hitbox I guess as Bangalore.

Bangalore, Bloodhound, Octane have medium sized hitbox which is bigger than Wraith.
Message 13 of 45 (466 Views)

@ILostT0Loba funnily enough recent win rates have Horizon at the top. Wraith second, Gibraltar, Lifeline, and then Wattson.

Tbh I have a fondness for Caustic the odd time. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 14 of 45 (459 Views)

★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper Yeah, Horizon is too quiet in terms of footsteps and talks too much ironically
Message 15 of 45 (437 Views)

@E9ine_AC They keep trying to balance her out with other legends but it keeps falling short. That goes to show just how OP she was before all the nerfs.

The people complaining about it are probably the mediocre players who become decent with an OP legend.

Her stats are still top tier. She has the highest kills per match and the highest pick rate. If you compare her to bottom tier legends she is getting more than 2x the kills per match. That is not balanced and it's not because only pros play wraith. They don't I have had numerous low skill teammates who were wraith mains.

I bumped into a pred wraith main last night I almost took out his squad by myself. It was an extended fight. But I spectated the rest of his match, he had no issues at all and had a 2800 damage round.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 45 (419 Views)

@ILostT0Loba it's a diversion so no one remembers that the gibby shield is broken and the mastiff is also broken
Message 17 of 45 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@twitchSeriel_FPS as a new Gibby main, I agree with the shield. lol. The mastiff is just too powerful and broken. You only need a bolt to make it work unlike other guns that need multiple attachments. They definitely need to do something about having a gun that can kill you with 2 shots.
Message 18 of 45 (389 Views)

★★★ Guide

She have always been the most popular legend so her win statistic should be on the top. Then just playing a legend will not make you invincible.

Message 19 of 45 (385 Views)

@ILostT0Loba 
Was doing the daily challenge to play 2 games as Caustic today and we won the first Party hat

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 20 of 45 (343 Views)