Re: Company Coins?

by Real_Noobalishus

Original Post

Company Coins?

★★★ Novice

I tried to search for it, but couldn't find the exact answer I was looking for: 

What is the use of Company Coins (CC)? I see nothing in the store online that I can use them for - are they just static to make us feel good about ourselves or do they have an actual purpose? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

Company Coins are the free currency you get from regular gameplay. You can purchase weapons from your Company for 1,700CC and purchase various skins+colour varients and even weapon and vehicle upgrades

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (462 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Company Coins are not useless. Outfits, weapon skins, and vehicle skins can be purchased in your Armory. Also, weapon specializations can be purchased in your Company once you have begun ranking up your weapons. I hope this answered your question!

Message 3 of 4 (445 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@m2fan Company Coin can be used in a variety of ways, from cosmetic purchases to the very important specilization upgrades you purchase as you level up your weapons/vehicles.

CC is earnt at the end of each round and by doing assignments found in the assignments tab on the main menu screen when you 1st boot up BFV Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (406 Views)