Re: Community Transmission - The Battle on Scarif Update

by felker_s

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I'm happy cause the update will be interesting. I want to thank you guys for the content that was added over the years. I'm sad this is the last update. Is it the last update cause of the Coronavirus pandemic or is this a permanent thing? There could have been so much more content added to this game. So much for all the promises made for more clone wars content like adding Ahsoka Tano and Asaji Ventress like I was hearing. I had requested for a long time to have the map coruscant and my favorite jedi Mace Windu added to the game which would have been the icing on the cake for me. Now none of it is coming to the game?! This is crazy. I feel like this is a slap in the face after I had high expectations!! I even started a petition to have cross platform play in this game as well. I hope you guys have a good plan and reason for this. If you guys are gonna work on a battlefront 3 you should let us know. Maybe in that you guys could add characters who were not in battlefront 2 like my favorite jedi Mace Windu and the map coruscant!!! Maybe if Crossplay doesn't happen in battlefront 2 maybe it could happen in battlefront 3. 

Message 11 of 36 (799 Views)

Champion

@EA_Atic 

Do you know if they have fixed the chat in multiplayer modes? 

The issue has been that if on a team you chat to your team only, or in a group, you chat to your group only,   ,,,   all can see the messages...

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 12 of 36 (791 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am sad to see the game's updates come to an end - you have provided great and quality content after the not-so-great launch and some disasters (let's remember the "Han Solo season" as we remember the SW Christmas Special, alright?).

I've been here since day one (first on xbox, now I've switched to Origin access as I've bought a PC in December), got angry, salty and disappointed many times... But then you delivered, and I love that you haven't given up on the Galactic Civil War era - ever since you've introduced Supremacy, I've been waiting to play it as a rebel.

Ah... I wish the game would have got the launch it deserved. Imagine how vast the extra content could have been then... Still, I really respect DICE for making an effort in essentially remaking the core of the game.

Thank you! I'm sure I'll stick around for some time yet. May the Force be with you all!

Message 13 of 36 (745 Views)

★★★ Novice
@VillaChampion Thank you. I was confused because it said Tues 29th,
Message 14 of 36 (723 Views)

★ Guide

Great Update but please add a function to give commands to your 3 Ai buddies in Instant Action only if it's possible before the Developer aboanded this Game for good...

Message 15 of 36 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

This is a great update but we need a big quality of life update after this. You cant leave the game in this state.

The changes need to include:

• Splitscreen for instant action
  • Instant action map queue 
  • Heroes vs. Villians offline mode 
  • Player statistics page in the menu
  • Map voting or some form
  • match browser
  • Squad commands
  • Tactical emotes
  • Private Matches
  • more instant action such as:
    • Era selection (we should be able to choose the era we want to play)
    • Heroes only
    • special units only
    • cross era heroes
Message 16 of 36 (689 Views)

★ Guide
@REXCRAFT88 It's EA/Dice as long they don't smell profit from this game anymore they won't update
Message 17 of 36 (675 Views)

Hero

Did Scarif get removed from Co-op rotation? It was the first one to come up when I played earlier today. Now, it's not popping up at all?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 18 of 36 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@DarthFDG not that I'm aware of and I had a look with our team.

/Atic

Message 19 of 36 (616 Views)

Hero

@EA_Atic wrote:
@DarthFDGthat not I'm aware of and I had a look with our team.

/Atic

Thanks for checking, @EA_Atic 

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 20 of 36 (578 Views)