Community Survey

by EA_David

Original Post

Community Survey

Community Manager

NFS Heat launched 4 weeks ago on Origin Access, and we'd appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

We've created a Community Survey which should take about 5 minutes to complete.

Thanks in advance - and feel free to spread the word.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 48 (3,620 Views)

Re: Community Survey

★★★★ Apprentice

Hah, I lol'ed at the last word of the survey.  Nice one.

Message 2 of 48 (3,584 Views)

★ Guide

I completed the survey and tried to add everywhere I could the desperate need for PVP/speedlists/Private lobbies and multiplayer revamp. 

I hope they get noticed about that. 

Message 3 of 48 (3,556 Views)

★ Guide

I completed it aswell. This game needs to be updated/patched more frecuently also add more online content or this game will die soon. (Its dying already tho) 

Message 4 of 48 (3,524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I added to my survey to add some sort of online Freedrive Challenges/Speedlist, being able to remove the Heat Bar and Level Counter, Drivetrain Swaps or at least an icon showing FWD, RWD, AWD., Moving the "Crashed A Cop" and "Rhino Incoming" messages above or a little below the Heat Bar, and making Drift Events Multiplayer.  

Then things I know people want like a map expansion, story continuation, and more car parts 🙃

I hope some people can agree with this list or add onto it.

Message 5 of 48 (3,471 Views)

★★ Guide

I completed the survey, not that I expect anything to come out of it. The last time I interacted with EA_David there was no response and the problem was not addressed. I filled out surveys before this game was released, what do we want, what features, blah, blah, blah. What do we get? A bug infested mess that isn't playable. Thanks a lot!

Message 6 of 48 (3,464 Views)

★★★ Guide

Offroad AWD's everything (except the LaFerrari so far...) and gives better acceleration for a lot of cars

@xPUNISHMENT47x wrote:

I added to my survey to add some sort of online Freedrive Challenges/Speedlist, being able to remove the Heat Bar and Level Counter, Drivetrain Swaps or at least an icon showing FWD, RWD, AWD., Moving the "Crashed A Cop" and "Rhino Incoming" messages above or a little below the Heat Bar, and making Drift Events Multiplayer.  

Then things I know people want like a map expansion, story continuation, and more car parts 🙃

I hope some people can agree with this list or add onto it.

Message 7 of 48 (3,449 Views)

★★ Guide

Forgot to post that I did mention in the survey to add wheel support and being able to customize the controller buttons. It also needs to be patched, a lot, soon. Unfortunately I can't comment on too much else because I've been stuck in the garage for over a week now.

Message 8 of 48 (3,426 Views)

★★ Guide

done

Message 9 of 48 (3,415 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Haha, that was a funny end to the survey.  "Nerd", which I definitely am.

Message 10 of 48 (3,389 Views)