Community Feedback Poll!

by RaZentT

Original Post

Community Feedback Poll!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi All,

Seeing both sides of 'complete brand abandonment' and 'unrelenting support' for the Battlefield 2042 launch, I think we can all agree that a big portion of the community feels they haven't been heard, either in support of, or against the current state of the game.

I created an online poll to gather feedback from the community, something that needs to be done. Quantifying issues is pretty much impossible with the sheer number of posts on "this is broken, I want this, why don't we have these" topics. Meanwhile, people who like the game have no voice. So here I am. I want to quantify these areas statistically, something that DICE (and any corporation, really) needs if we want a true shot at prioritizing change.

I invite you to view my Reddit thread if you want to provide feedback/recommendations to the poll (DICE included). I want this to be a true, collaborative effort to provide constructive feedback and give DICE the chance to hear the community's priorities respectfully.

Feel free to take the Google Forms survey HERE, updates and changes will be posted on Reddit (because unless this post gets pinned somehow I feel like it'll be lost here).

Thank you all, looking forward to future potential!

Message 1 of 1 (104 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help