Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Community Cortex | August 13 Cataclysm Update

by NYCSONLY1

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the great content and update overall!

And, please, stop with the random javellin boxes. I've opened ~40 and got a legendary for my primary javelin (yay!) so bad* (boo!) that it completely demotivates to continue with any boxes except for ranged weapons maybe.

* not a single damage inscription.

Message 21 of 76 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So do the current crystals go from this Cataclysm to the next or do we start at zero again?

Message 22 of 76 (563 Views)

★★ Guide
@sumaussiecobber they transfer over
Message 23 of 76 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PhantexGaming thanks mate!!!
Message 24 of 76 (552 Views)

★★ Guide
@Elendel1 thanks! I appreciate the info!
Message 25 of 76 (550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@PhantexGaming wrote:

@Daethenai literally JUST noticed gear is the middle section (dual offense and support)... well i'm dumb xD

Very excited to finally get a Masterworked SUPPORT piece.    Got all the legos for my Intercepter and that damn “Rare” Purple support is standing in my way.   

Message 26 of 76 (529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gear is Javelin specific like Rangers Grenades or Colossus's heavy assault launcher 

Message 27 of 76 (518 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@AnthemAJ PLEASE Prioritize guild and friends list in anthem when inviting! Online and playing Anthem > Online > Offline. & you guys should still really consider making all war chests javelin specific
Message 28 of 76 (492 Views)

★ Guide

Loving the Cat' apart from the 'random' war chests.

This idea is totally pants and we need to go back to how it was in the PTS server.

Message 29 of 76 (428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Loving the event, really fun. But any comment on how you changed the loot drops without saying anything after the first day 1.03 went live? Everyone noticed... Went from getting multiple legendary per run on GM2 to getting 1 every 8 runs+

The rolls and the fact that the item's are all rng make it perfectly acceptable to shower legendary too- it would make sense to have horrible stats and weapons if you get them often enough. But now it's back to how it was before... You finally get a legendary and chances extremely high that it's either something you don't use, something you can't use, or something you already have except with 2 equally awful inscriptions. Like +grenade launcher ammo on a universal component. Or +ammo on anything at all.

Until you get the loot all sorted out you really, and I mean REALLY need to shower gm2+... You need legendary javelin for GM3... Yet can't get legendary drops in gm2. Makes no sense. 

Message 30 of 76 (404 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help