Re: Common occurrence

by ippig

Original Post

Common occurrence

I have started to notice that particular players either can’t be targeted at all during online pvp play and or also, have unregistered direct critical hits. I understand that this is an ongoing issue within the game itself, just odd that it always seems to be the same PSN names. (I play on PS4) I know it happens during pvm and virtually every other facet of the game but I find it ironic that night after night it is the same people playing the same characters. It’s awesome. 

Message 1 of 9 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@GraveledStoopidSame happened to me on PC for one evening. There was one player using the Chomper which I wasn't able to kill. I could hit him but randomly he seemed to be invincible. No need to say that he had an crazy amount of vanquishes.

Message 2 of 9 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ippigI've had this a couple of times on Xbox, but at the time I had put it down to weird lag I've been having recently . . . . Hmm

Message 3 of 9 (546 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I had the same experience on PS4 and have mentioned it already.  If this isn't fixed, PvP could be ruined, especially when more people learn to abuse this.

Message 4 of 9 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Is this the team swap hack again or something different? I haven’t seen team swap for a while, since I think EA started banning people for doing it.

(For those unfamiliar with the team swap hack, it lets someone joins the plant team as a zombie, or vice versa. You can’t Vanquish them since they are on your team.)

Message 5 of 9 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jnicol1975 It didn't look like team swap to me. Sounds silly, but I can't quite put my finger on why!!!
Message 6 of 9 (474 Views)

★★ Pro

Yes! I don't know what causes it but sometimes it seems my bullets do nothing, especially noticeable with drones. At first I assumed I must be off target (don't want to blame someone else) but today at one point I was definitely on target but no damage registered. I put it down to lag although my ping is very good. Would be great to get this fixed. It isn't all that often for me but annoying when it happens (PS4).

Message 7 of 9 (448 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You didn't know? That's a hidden perk for the Deluxe Edition. You don't have it, do you?  <- I'm kidding btw

Add to that the inconsistent audio issues.

So when you die suddenly, you know that you're sane and it's just the audio system being broken.

Message 8 of 9 (428 Views)

@GammaX6 Ha! Like being dinner for chompy and never hearing or feeling a thing!
Message 9 of 9 (406 Views)