Re: Commissioner and administrator

by PlatinumDynasty

Original Post

Commissioner and administrator

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I would like to know what's the difference between the commissioner and the admin in NBA Live Mobile. What they can and can't do?
I'm the creator and admin of the league I belong. And I'm thinking in promoting a teammate. But I need to be certain of, as I asked before, what they can and can't do.
Thanks in advance,

Sebastian "Sebnom"
Message 1 of 13 (4,303 Views)

Hero (Retired)

A commissioner is the level under admin, they have the power to accept new players into the league on your behalf. But they cannot demote you or promote anyone else to commissioner 

Message 2 of 13 (4,303 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Also, this is the anthem forum page. This is the link to the nba live mobile forum page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/NBA-Live-Mobile/ct-p/nba-mobile-en

This forum should help you solve any other questions or issues you have. Search for your issue or scroll through to find an issue similar to yours.

Hope this helped Standard smile  

Message 3 of 13 (4,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you 😉
Message 4 of 13 (4,278 Views)

★★★★ Novice
A couple more questions... Can they expell players?, do they see the "League settings" screen? If yes, can they make changes in there?
Message 5 of 13 (4,275 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the help. I was searching for a little more info about my question but couldn't find it.
Therefore I come to you with a couple of questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Message 6 of 13 (4,267 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am an admin and i cant expel players, i can only invite and check other players statuses. They see the settings but are limited with what they can do, cant make drastic changes 

Message 7 of 13 (4,258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's weird, I as admin, can expell players. I did it plenty of firing the previous and the current season. The option is in a drop down menu in "Manage members" 

Message 8 of 13 (4,252 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry for the autocorrect. I meant "I did it plenty of times during the previous and the current season."
Message 9 of 13 (4,249 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Oh for some reason i cant, but maybe its a setting the commissioner can change

Message 10 of 13 (4,244 Views)