Re: Command and Conquer ultimate collection won't launch (windows folder appears

by status-unknown77

Original Post

Command and Conquer ultimate collection won't launch (windows folder appears)

★ Novice

I just purchased and installed command & conquer ultimate collection. When I clicked on play, a windows folder opened up with the files of the game inside it. The files are: Installer, Command and Conquer trailers, Command and conquer wallpapers, core, support, gdfbinary, launcher, launcher.par. What do I do now?

I'm using windows 7.

Message 1 of 5 (472 Views)

Re: Command and Conquer ultimate collection won't launch (windows folder appears

Community Manager

Hey @status-unknown77 can you grab me a screenshot of exactly what you see when launching the game?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (415 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Darko,

Thank you for replying to my message. I have saved a screenshot with Wordpad as 'docx'. I hope you'll be able to read it. 

Message 3 of 5 (397 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @status-unknown77 can you try clicking on the Launcher to see what happens.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (370 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Darko, I just did and nothing happened. I clicked on both 'Launcher' icons.

Message 5 of 5 (345 Views)