Command And Conquer skirmish mode

by scooby044

Original Post

Command And Conquer skirmish mode

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to play skirmish mode in the Command And Conquer games, mainly Red Alert? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,283 Views)

Re: Command And Conquer skirmish mode

Community Manager

@scooby044 You can play Skirmish, I just installed Red Alert to check. Just Abort the first mission and you'll get to the main menu. From here choose Multiplayer > Skirmish. 

I don't think the original C&C has a Skirmish mode, but I'm pretty sure from Red Alert onwards there should be an option. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,266 Views)

@scooby044 Red Alert 3 expansion has an interesting skirmish mode against the AI where you unlock gradually units from all the factions. It even has a story for it. It's a lot of fun, though is a wee bit grindy at first.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 5 (2,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does that mean I'm playing online with other people?

Message 4 of 5 (2,233 Views)

@scooby044  skirmish mode means that you play against the AI. Various scenarios, independent of the SP campaigns. So, no other people. 

But, if you want to play MP, take a look at this thread from the Command and Conquer boards.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 5 (2,221 Views)