Coming battlefield

by saska89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Coming battlefield

★★★ Newbie

Okey, first of all, i am huge BF fan. Even if i didnt like BF 1, or BF 5. But this must install origin to play new battlefield is just too much. You dont need to install it when you play Apex for example, so why for bf? I really waited new bf, but that "must install origin" crap was no no for me. I come back to bf game series when origin is dead.

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Coming battlefield

Community Manager
@saska89 Thank you for sharing your feedback about this. I can pass this along to let the team know which platforms players are wanting to see changed.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @saska89 

To confirm if you are playing on PC, are you wanting to play it on Steam or Epic game Store versus Origin?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing with PC and wanting to play it on steam.

Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

Community Manager
@saska89 Thank you for sharing your feedback about this. I can pass this along to let the team know which platforms players are wanting to see changed.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)