Re: ***Come on PopCap Fix Grody Goop**

by Shadowphinx101

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

puppy.jpg

Here's a random picture of a golden retriever puppy to brighten everyone's mood.

I feel like it can really help in such times.

And I'm excited, I will be getting one in about two months 

Message 11 of 20 (659 Views)

★★ Guide

Just leave the thread alone and everyone delete their replies!’

Message 12 of 20 (652 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@OB1-The-Only-One I only read your reply now. Since we can’t remove the comment that violates the rules, I suggest making a new thread for the topic if this one gets locked.
I will then support the new one, as I also have issues with Grody Goop.
Another recommendation would be to make a bug report, as it is not working as intended.
=====
To the member who violated the rules:
I would suggest reading the forum guidelines and rules here https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage
Message 13 of 20 (587 Views)

★★ Guide
I definitely hope that they will fix the Chomper issues in future updates if that’s all they will be doing with the game should be fairly simple
Message 14 of 20 (449 Views)

★★ Expert
@OB1-The-Only-One There not going to update the game. They say they will, but it'll only be major bug fixes that have come up.
Message 15 of 20 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Shadowphinx101Yes I know, they did say they will still balance and bug fix at times. That’s all I’m looking for. The game has has some nice increase in new players of late. So helpfully they still will give us a few random fixes etc.

Message 16 of 20 (433 Views)

★★ Expert
@OB1-The-Only-One Don't get your hopes up on balancing. That will definetly not happen, only bugs. And only major bugs. The game has been discontinued. EA don't care. Not trying to be pessimisstic, just trying to bring a sense of realism. EA is a money-grabbing coporation; a business. They've seen no more worth in BFN, so the updates have ceased. All we will be getting now are a few balance updates, perhaps but unlikely, and major bugs that crop up (the chomper glitch for example.) But don't get your hopes up honestly, they will be crushed by EA
Message 17 of 20 (428 Views)

Champion
@Shadowphinx101 Hopefully that is not true but it seems likely that it will be the case.
Message 18 of 20 (410 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I hope they fix it, but know they will not. They probably can´t figure out why it isn´t working somtimes, like with Funky Bouncer. It seems to almost never work on slopes (like the ones on the Battle Arena Map)

Message 19 of 20 (386 Views)

Champion
@benn1nat0r I mean maybe if enough reports are made about an issue or bug, like that one you mentioned for example, it could be fixed, but @Shadowphinx101 might be correct here - do not get your hopes up!
Message 20 of 20 (369 Views)