Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Combo Strategies – Get a Colossus forum badge

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Combo Strategies – Get a Colossus forum badge

I am on GM1 and found a fun Colossus build.  Use the MW Flamethrower, and the MW FireWall(mine had the good luck to roll, +100% charges, so it has two shots) and then drop a firewall, and wade in with flamethrower and melee to combo to high heaven.

I am also using the Flamer and Lightning combos, which is fun and effective, along with the MW shock and Poison thower on a second and third build.  All of these are great fun, and I am just hoping for more MW items to try out more.

My storms run Ice storm and Fireball on one, and Ice shards and Lightning blast on the other.  Both MW abilities and fun to play.

Don't play Interceptor or Ranger yet....to much fun on the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 101 of 103 (134 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Primer: Status Effects: Ice, Fire or Electricity

Detonator: Colossus Melee, Railgun or Siege Cannon

Nothing more satisfying, then landing a combo a teammate sets up,

that sweet musical sound as conformation just adds to the joy of setting or finishing a comb

Message 102 of 103 (128 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Amazing stuff! =) It's really great to see this much activity and enthusiasm. We'll also be featuring some of the best combo tips on our Javelin specific boards in the upcoming weeks.

Week 2 of the event starts today. Since everyone got to play a little bit more of Anthem, we're moving into Javelin load-out territory.

Message 103 of 103 (101 Views)
Twitter Stream