★★★★★ Guide

So happy about the colour blind changes, I can finally see now Standard smile

Message 1 of 8 (742 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Colour blind changes

Community Manager

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Happy to hear that.

I want to take a moment to let everyone know if you ever want to point out something in our games that could be limiting you from fully enjoying it, EA has forms and contact information for accessibility via the link below.

Accessibility Portal

https://www.ea.com/able

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (690 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

Didn't you have that option on console before? I might just have a whack at it!

Heart

Message 2 of 8 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

Heart

I'm playing on PC and there was already some improvements but now just got better, btw you have won the bp s2 as a gift from me... whenever you can add me on origin, hope i can gift that trough origin when is available for purchase...

Message 3 of 8 (729 Views)

★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls 

oh..That's nice...I thought you were on console like wingman.

That's mighty kind of you, but tbh I'm not total hardcore on skins and levels n' stuff.  Save your coin and buy your cat sth special! 

If this game ever finishes dl'ing..we can have a match or two in the next few days.  What Server you on? I'm Asia, but can vpn to a different server if need be.

Heart

Message 4 of 8 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls 

oh..That's nice...I thought you were on console like wingman.

That's mighty kind of you, but tbh I'm not total hardcore on skins and levels n' stuff.  Save your coin and buy your cat sth special! 

If this game ever finishes dl'ing..we can have a match or two in the next few days.  What Server you on? I'm Asia, but can vpn to a different server if need be.

Heart

Usually I play on London as is the closest and lowest ping for me, but after this patch god knows where I end up playing ... whenever you can please add me also don't forget to check connection troubleshootingStandard smile

Message 5 of 8 (720 Views)

Community Manager

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Happy to hear that.

I want to take a moment to let everyone know if you ever want to point out something in our games that could be limiting you from fully enjoying it, EA has forms and contact information for accessibility via the link below.

Accessibility Portal

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Happy to hear that.

Accessibility Portal

Awwww, thanks EA_Strawberry!!!

Message 7 of 8 (673 Views)

★ Guide

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

Heart

I'm playing on PC and there was already some improvements but now just got better, btw you have won the bp s2 as a gift from me... whenever you can add me on origin, hope i can gift that trough origin when is available for purchase...

Admiral ackbar wants to message you....

Message 8 of 8 (477 Views)