Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Colossus health components stackable?

by a10miletooth

Original Post

Colossus health components stackable?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

So I've been playing the colossus a lot this weekend. Here's what I don't understand. Are the armor/health components stackabe? At lvl 14 you can add another health/armor component, but does it stack with the fist slot? 

Message 1 of 8 (212 Views)

Re: Colossus health stackable?

★★★★ Novice
The way I understand it, the health bonus of the component increase your health (as it's name indicate) and the armor stats increase the durability of your shield.
I might be wrong about that
Message 2 of 8 (209 Views)

★★★ Guide
Right but are the components stackable?
Message 3 of 8 (192 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, by the end of the game, you will be able to equip 6 component. It would be weird if they didn't stack! Wink
Message 4 of 8 (180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I understand the answer to be yes, but the stats from components are very buggy in the demo, particularly for the colossus health pool (or at least that's where I noticed it for sure).

Message 5 of 8 (175 Views)

★★★ Guide
So it may or may not even be working right.. hmmm
Message 6 of 8 (146 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@calrizian wrote:
So it may or may not even be working right.. hmmm

They were super buggy, yes. I don't know if they're not supposed to be stackable but when I had two structural reenforcements with 45 pips on the bar it was easy to tell that I could take way more hits than with only one component slotted. But to avoid the bugginess I ended up with a structural and one that boosted shoulder weapon damage. Almost as effective as two working structurals but avoided the bugginess completely. 

Message 7 of 8 (96 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Didn’t avoid the buggies for me by using different types. I could have 40 pips one moment and 20 the next.

Message 8 of 8 (81 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help