Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Colossus MW Shock Coil + MW Siege Artillery 'Tanking' GM2

by calrizian

Original Post

Highlighted

Colossus MW Shock Coil + MW Siege Artillery 'Tanking' GM2

★★ Apprentice
Hi guys! Just wanted to share a build that I've been using in grandmaster 2 content.

It revolves around using Shock Coil & Siege Artillery masterwork version. I say 'tanking' because it's not the usual/typical tanking in other MMOs. I've run across several random colossus players also running this build, I guess we all came ot the conclusion that the build can be used to tank.

This is meant for new colossus players who like the 'tanking' playstyle, to give them an idea on what to expect at higher difficulties, as I'm sure a lot, if not all, end-game/vet colossus players already know about this.

I didn't include any fancy amazing god-roll masterwork/legendary stuff as I don't really have one for this build, so I just stuck with the basics.

#AnthemColossus

Anthem Colossus SC SA build.png
Message 1 of 6 (209 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
Playing almost the same. With how OP freezing enemies is there seems to be no other decent choice to be honest.

Now drop the siege Artillery for the MW Venom Spitter (Soylent Green) because it increases your Combo damage by 200% on equip. Then if you get lucky you can combine that with the component that heals 20% on melee kill.

And there you go, freeze and Hulk smash.
Message 2 of 6 (195 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Now drop the siege Artillery for the MW Venom Spitter (Soylent Green)

yeah, although I LOVE firewall mortar, that’s the combo I am thinking I will run eventually.

Message 3 of 6 (174 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Solvent Green seems kinda lackluster to actually use which is disappointing. I've the MW flamethrower which I love but don't use because of the insane combo damage SG provides.

Message 4 of 6 (169 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Raehvyn wrote:

Solvent Green seems kinda lackluster to actually use which is disappointing. I've the MW flamethrower which I love but don't use because of the insane combo damage SG provides.

Yep same feeling. 

Message 5 of 6 (164 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Xyn-RG wrote:
Hi guys! Just wanted to share a build that I've been using in grandmaster 2 content.

It revolves around using Shock Coil & Siege Artillery masterwork version. I say 'tanking' because it's not the usual/typical tanking in other MMOs. I've run across several random colossus players also running this build, I guess we all came ot the conclusion that the build can be used to tank.

This is meant for new colossus players who like the 'tanking' playstyle, to give them an idea on what to expect at higher difficulties, as I'm sure a lot, if not all, end-game/vet colossus players already know about this.

I didn't include any fancy amazing god-roll masterwork/legendary stuff as I don't really have one for this build, so I just stuck with the basics.

#AnthemColossus

Anthem Colossus SC SA build.png

I run this build. The siege art I have gives back health, so it's a no brainier. Freezing enemies is crucial. Healing yourself how very you can is next. Then find a gun or whatever to do damage. GM+2 is no joke and most new players don't understand that it's an attrition game not a dps game. I just finished the third stage of heart on gm+2. 488 with the right set up, up to 493 if I just go for lvl. The key is to stay alive my friends.

Message 6 of 6 (138 Views)
Twitter Stream