Coins instead of XP like in GW1

by ippig

Original Post

Coins instead of XP like in GW1

★★★ Expert

Since there are not so many characters like in GW2 many people will hit max level in quite a few days/ weeks. So earning more XP is useless. What do you think of the Idea that once you hit max level you earn coins like in GW1.

Or another idea: after hitting max level you still collect xp to fill the bar. With every level you gain you don't level up anymore but get a rainbow star which will implemented as premium currency.

Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)

Re: Coins instead of XP like in GW1

★★★★★ Expert

I asked for something like this in GW2 too. Some kind of reward for maxing out levels on characters would be welcome. I like both the idea of coins instead of XP and the kind of 'master level' XP idea where you get rainbow stars for each level you would earn after level capping.

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Coins instead of XP like in GW1

★★★ Expert

New classes will be added to the game. So the max level will raise and the player would start to level up as it is now implemented to the game. Once you reach max level again you would return to gain  xp for rainbow stars. 

It's hard to say of you are getting rainbow stars too quick this way. Then the stars could be only achieved by promoting characters to some kind of paragon level which bring's no new features just currency. 

I hope it's clear what I mean because of my  lack of vocabulary.

Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)