Re: Coin packs do not appear?

by dwooten77

Original Post

Coin packs do not appear?

★ Novice

My son purchased a coin pack with money from his wallet balance but the coins did not appear.  He then made three more attempts because he thought he was doing something wrong.  $200 has been charged to us but no coins.  I have tried a hard reset but no luck.  Nothing in sticker shop either.

Message 1 of 9 (964 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@EA_David can you look into this?
Message 2 of 9 (938 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Sometimes you have to go back to the mailbox to confirm purchases. I don’t think that’s the case with coin purchases but it’s worth checking.
Message 3 of 9 (937 Views)

★ Novice

No luck so far.  Still no coins

Message 4 of 9 (878 Views)

Community Manager

@ZombieBlasterPro Hi, in this case please reach out to support on the appropriate account, they can look into what might have happened here. 

Unfortunately your posting account isn't related to the game so I can't offer any insight on this particular case. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 9 (865 Views)

★ Novice

So talked with EA help and PS4 people and everyone says it’s the other guys fault.  No solutions and no coins.  Very disappointed and unhappy kids.

Message 6 of 9 (805 Views)

Community Manager

@ZombieBlasterPro I'm sorry that support weren't able to help in this case, and I'll investigate to ensure proper process is followed going forward. 

Can you grab an image of your Proof of Purchase (you can use this link to your transaction history) including the PSN account name (Cap********1 if i'm not mistaken) and reach out to them again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 9 (780 Views)

★ Guide

You might have to go to the sticker shop and open up the coin sticker pack to receive your coins. You might also have to exit the game and restart to see the coin sticker pack. 

Message 8 of 9 (770 Views)

★ Novice

Did all that.  But thanks.  Chatted with EA help 3 times last night  no answers other than call Play Station. Play station says call EA.

Message 9 of 9 (763 Views)