Re: Cockpit view nfs heat

by CRSSQUARED

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

If they did this and did it well, they'd destroy Horizon imho. The current hood cam view is evidence that the physics are close enough to pull this off. I just don't think enough of the community will use this feature and that's their reasoning for not adding it. The majority of people play in chase cam. 

Message 11 of 23 (1,427 Views)

★★ Expert

@Sjonny30 

Here look at this bio of EA for profits and the greed explains why EA is winning but the fan base is losing

quality made features because of EA's greed.

https://www.ea.com/about 

I mean in 2018 5.15 billion dollars and they can't even budget fund cockpit view for our few 110 cars? 

How sad this game has grown. 

Have a great day.

Message 12 of 23 (1,423 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@CRSSQUARED I dont think NFS and FH are aiming at same customer group.FH is focusing on cruising and scenic route without cop and some fake-pretend history/culture content that most people already know before the game.NFS on the on the other hand is chasing a gone trend of ricer and cop chase in city with an awkward as hell story with the false idea of ricers can smash supercars.So they wont compete with each other if fans stop comparing them.FH players wont choose NFS Heat as their current replacement and vice versa
Message 13 of 23 (1,410 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512 

Your comments are accepted and agreed upon on these two games.

No question everything you stated was true but please consider my re-course here.

My focus was not on the concept or methodologies of audiences by these two games.

My streamline focus was on the specific fact that NFS doesn't but should have a Cockpit view like Forza Horizon Four game has already.

I realize budgets play a factor but EA has plenty of cash to fund but the hand is a bit tight on the cash for EA for Ghost Studios.

Details do matter to drivers and even if only half of the audience of NFS fails to use the cockpit view.

That should not be a default to not have it in NFS Franchise again.

This use to be a feature in the old NFS before we got into rice cars VS Muscle Cars & Crazy Cop Chases story factor.

NFS needs to find its roots and build on that and drop the silly stories of make-believe rebel racers like some Hollywood B-line script.

Have a great day my friend and take care.  Standard smile

Message 14 of 23 (1,385 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 Again c-view is dropped for the illegal part of the game.DSF did have c-view but I just realize Ubisoft listed it as an action role play game rather than simple racing game and action game isn't affected by the prohibition hence why even though DSF felt like old driving-focused Driver game it still got c-view in 2011
Message 15 of 23 (1,359 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@itsTylerkun there are mods on pc for other nfs titles. mostly the interior is detailed.
Message 16 of 23 (1,270 Views)

★★ Novice

I find it absolutely hilarious that people keep saying "because it's too hard and requires too much work and money" when games like Midnight Club and The Crew, Grid, Dirt, Forza, etc, have had it for years. I think it's absolutely hilarious that people make excuses and are so willing to put up with EA's absolute laziness instead of demanding quality of life improvements, even small things like this, to games we pay full price for. You people need to man up.

Message 17 of 23 (1,125 Views)

★★ Novice
@BLVD69 Thank you.
Message 18 of 23 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And that's why these games fail. Even for an arcade racer, not having this option kills any immersion the majority of its fans. We buy the car we want to customize, we tweak it to our hearts content, then we are basically a hood ornament along for the ride in game. It's quite annoying. We need an arcade-forza like game with underground elements essentially. The series would boom at a project like that.

Message 19 of 23 (959 Views)

★ Pro
@GoblinDrive yeah indeed. This game has to be a bit more like Forza is some areas. Glowing brakediscs would also be one of the simple things that make it stand out.
Message 20 of 23 (948 Views)