Re: Cockpit view nfs heat

by TheWaIkingDev

Original Post

Cockpit view nfs heat

★★ Novice

I know this topic might have been spoken about before but why is there no * pit View in need for speed heat it would make a great diffrence a great game is a game has everything for everytype of fan I'm sure its not so hard to add a cockpit view and if they can not or will not what is the reason why?

Message 1 of 23 (11,584 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@muzzy_786x While it would be cool, I don't think it's as simple as just doing a quick beep-boop on the computer and zap; you have cockpit view. That would require realistic and detailed interiors of every car for every angle that can be seen, plus some. If they are already detailed, awesome. If not, that would require reworking every single car in the game, plus any others they had plans of adding in the future which is countless hours of work.

It would definitely be cool for that, but I have a feeling that since it wasn't added at launch, they probably don't have plans for it in the future. But, I could be wrong! Who knows!
Message 2 of 23 (11,518 Views)

I want to know too

★★★ Guide

Yep, this is what I want to know too.

Message 3 of 23 (11,493 Views)

★★ Guide

My assumption would be due to performance issues. The devs would want as little extra models loading as possible and having an interior in every car is sure to ramp up the cost of each vehicle model.

Theyve already temporarily removed basic assets from night races loading in to try and improve peoples loading times (mine have been fine since release but im lucky i guess)

Seeing this feature implemented would be cool but if not having it in the game greatly improves performance then I’m not too sad to miss out on it.

Message 4 of 23 (11,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 5 of 23 (11,233 Views)

★★ Expert

@muzzy_786x 

The reason we don't have C-view is because that requires a detailed inside dash view with proper gauge's and color themes. 

Your simply talking about a very expensive process that EA and Ghost Studios won't fund for a project like that 

We can clearly see by there intentions and actions the kind of Cut and Run to the bank the last three games have been. 

Money is something EA likes to take. 

EA wants to spend the minimum to create our games and if that's not true.

Then as a community why do we still have to address this broken game every time a new game is released?

The answer is I'm right and many know the shared EA has been pulling for some years now. 

So no C- View in my opinion won't be coming to the game or any future NFS game based on the cost to do it. 

Have a great day. 🥶

Message 6 of 23 (11,207 Views)

★★ Expert

@GUCCIxADIDAS 

Is that video you posted some kind of game trainer hack it code program to get that C-View? 

I only ask because we currently don't have C-view in the game. 

Thanks for the video however it was cool. 😁

Message 7 of 23 (11,206 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 I think it's just legal reason forbid c view happens in illegal racing games.But yes DSF is an exception.However in HP2 PS2 version Ferrari in final challenge had c view and after that both c view and Ferrari are gone for years.So maybe it's for legal reason rather than money reason,after all NFS can have 3 devs at the same time when Blackbox started to suck
Message 8 of 23 (11,185 Views)

★★ Expert

@GK3512 

Ghost doesn't look like they will be adding an interior/cockpit view for 110 cars and this is pathetic.

Do you know Forza Horizon four has detailed interiors & cockpit view's for 648 cars why doesn't NFS have this many cars?

I'll tell you why because they give us scraps and think we will all smile as we wave goodbye to our cash! 

NFS it looks to me is on its last legs as a franchise unless EA starts funding more cash and gets better deals with brands and automotive makers!

Corporate is asleep at the wheel in my opinion.  

I say that to wake them up!

Have a great day Brother! 

Message 9 of 23 (11,180 Views)

★ Pro
@muzzy_786x This would be a great addition to the game especially if they ad a separate option in the gameplay menu for driftcam. Meaning the camera view moves with the drift direction.
Message 10 of 23 (11,167 Views)