Club glitch

by BillyBlazes44

Original Post

Club glitch

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know what's going on but I requested to join some clubs and the next time I log on I have a club tag in my banner but I'm not in a club from the main menu. This only happens when I request to join a club 

Message 1 of 11 (654 Views)

Re: Club glitch

Community Manager
@BillyBlazes44 Once you see the club tag, are you able to request to join another club still?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 11 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium yes the club menu functions has if I'm not in a club at all. I feel like the only solution is to join a club that just let's you join anytime but almost all the clubs are request to join. I don't even get an invite notification either when this happens. I just log in and the tag is in my banner.
Message 3 of 11 (621 Views)

Community Manager
@BillyBlazes44 Wanted to confirm if this is still happening? If so which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 11 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Yea it's still happening. Xbox
Message 5 of 11 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium yes but I would have the same problem if they accepted me
Message 6 of 11 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium so what I do is I spam request to different clubs but I don't get any invites. I don't see any notification saying "x club has accepted me." I'll see the clan tag in banner but I can't interact with any members. The club menu has the discover new clubs like I'm not in a club at all. The only clubs I can join normally are ones that let people join anytime, but only 1/15 clubs are like that
Message 7 of 11 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium This has been a problem for a couple seasons actually
Message 8 of 11 (520 Views)

Community Manager
@BillyBlazes44 Thank you for the update, to check do you know how many you spam at once before this happens? Do you get the club tag after doing this?

Illium.png

Message 9 of 11 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium maybe 5 at most and the club tag appears when I close the game and log in again, but I don't close it immediately. I'll play for a while to see if I get a response and I never get a response
Message 10 of 11 (475 Views)