Cloud Save - where can i find settings or info about cloud save status ?

by jojoklm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cloud Save - where can i find settings or info about cloud save status ?

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I am using EA App for the first time now (playing Mass Effect LE).

Does EA App support cloud save and where can I find those settings and see the infos on cloud save (e.g. which of my games have a cloud save file available).

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (9,538 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cloud Save - where can i find settings or info about cloud save status ?

EA DICE Team
Hi @jojoklm, there are currently no settings in the EA app that handels Cloud Save, its a automatic system.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (9,490 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hi @jojoklm, there are currently no settings in the EA app that handels Cloud Save, its a automatic system.

/Atic

Message 2 of 8 (9,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic It would be nice to at least have an icon in the game page indicating the date and hour of the last uploaded cloud save. Would also help to identify games with cloud support.

Message 3 of 8 (9,356 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@jojoklm Just to let you know that Mass Effect LE does not support Cloud save. Not even on EA Desktop. If you ever do a fresh install of Windows you will loose all progress in game.

The game saves are in My Documents just to let you know.
Message 4 of 8 (9,300 Views)

★★ Novice
@EchoFourth thank you! I will make sure to backup the save games! Will there be a cloud save functionality for ME LE in the future ?
Message 5 of 8 (9,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mass effect LE dose support cloud save. Don't know how long it has, but it dose seeing how it just dysnced it self for me last night then overwrite my game file because it said it was newer lost hours of gameplay. The EA app needs work it is annoying that its cloud save is not acute on time nor is there a way to recover lost files, or tell what files get overwritten. It lets you chose if it doesn't sncy between local files and cloud files but I never saw a message on the could till I open it and it said it rescued and there were differences in files I said the cloud save was newer so figured it was the one I was using last night and it noped like 4 hours of gameplay.

Message 6 of 8 (9,115 Views)

★★ Novice

The lack of options surrounding this has caused me to lose 60 hours worth of progress on Jedi Survivor, I have collected almost everything and now it's gone. EA needs to sort their app out. As for me, playing those games now just feels like a chore. Grinding it out the first time is fine, having to do it from scratch has no fun at all. I actually want my money back. 

Message 7 of 8 (4,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they cant even provide basic customer support

Message 8 of 8 (4,812 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help